Phoenix Stretch Wrapping Systems
Rite-Way offers automatic and semi-automatic stretch wrapping machines by Phoenix for securing your pallets. The Phoenix product line focuses on durability, continuous use, and flexibility while providing sophisticated and comprehensive automation and control features which are typically not available in competitive models.
Automatic Stretch Wrappers
Automatic stretch wrap machines do not require an operator and can operate and very high speeds. They perform 4 basic functions: holding the leading edge of the film at the start of the wrap cycle, wrapping the product, cutting the film at the end of the cycle, and applying the trailing edge of the film to the pallet.
Phoenix produces four types of automatic stretch wrap machines.
- Smallest footprint in the industry
- 21 RPM a 40 RPM models are available for 65 to 120 loads per hour
- Allen Bradley PLC and variable speed drives
- Virtually unlimited wrapping patterns
Conveyorized Rotary Arm
- Commonly used at the end of automated packaging lines
- The pallet remains stationary as the rotary arm does the wrapping
- Three models are available to suit your production speed from 40 to 80 loads per hour at 12 to 25 RPM
- Flexible and economical
- Compact footprint
- 35 to 50 loads per hour at 12 to 15 RPM wrapping speeds
- Three models available
Non Conveyorized Automatics
- No need for operators to get off the forklift to start the wrap cycle
- Economical solution where automation is needed for higher throughputs
- 15 RPM wrap speed
- Best in class safety features