They are made from woven polypropylene fabric that can either be tubular or flat and either coated or uncoated. We stock numerous sizes and capacities of FIBCs with various options for filling, dispensing and protecting your product.
- Food grade certification
- Various types of liners
- UN certification
- Hard wall designs
- U-Panel circular and all-panel styles
- Options for lifting, filling and emptying
- Able to print on four sides
- 1000 kg, 1250 kg, and 2000 kg SWLs
- Ventilated bags
- Type A FIBCs – made from plain woven polypropylene and other non-conductive fabrics.
- Type B FIBCs – made from plain woven polypropylene fabrics that have a low breakdown voltage to prevent the occurrence of highly energetic propagating brush discharges that can ignite a dust-air mixture.
- Type C FIBCs – made from non-conductive polypropylene fabrics interwoven with conducting threads, normally sewn in a grid pattern, that connect the bag to ground via a grounding point.
- Type D FIBCs – made from antistatic and static dissipative fabrics designed to safely prevent the occurrence of incendiary sparks, brush discharges and propagating brush discharges without the need for a connection from the bulk bag to the ground.
We stock both type A and type B FIBCs and source type C FIBCs upon request. Standard FIBCs can be provided with a number of different lifting, filling and discharge options. Container liner bags are available upon request and fabricated to suit our client’s requirements. Please refer to our FIBC styles and features guide for more information and ways to customize your FIBCs.